Sunday, April 19, 2015

Blog Post 13

Previously on a blog post, it was mentioned to use Symbaloo as a way to keep our PLN's organized. It was not required to look into it, but I did. I didn't do anything with it but I thought it was a cool idea. For my blog post this week, I'm "assigning" myself to make a Symbaloo page and challenging myself to set it as my homepage for a week. I think this would be a cool assignment because it challenges students to try something new. These would be my instructions:

Watch the video Using Symbaloo (a bookmarking service) in Education by Ms. Computer Teacher. After watching the video, create your own Symbaloo page using at least 10 links to websites you use daily and/or websites that you might need to use occasionally. This can include social media pages, news websites, email providers etc..

After making your Symbaloo, watch the video below pertaining to the type of computer you're using. When completed, post the screenshot of your Symbaloo page to your blog. Challenge yourself to set your Symbaloo as your computer's homepage for a week.

MAC USERS: How To Take a Screenshot on a Mac
PC USERS: How To Take a Screenshot on a PC





1 comment:

  1. Chloe,

    Great post, and I love your blog post assignment. I actually checked into Symbaloo, but failed to set it as my homepage. I real just reviewed what it was, made an account, and I haven't looked at it since. I would really be interested in knowing if you recommend using this or not. I may would have considered using Symbaloo if we actually had an assignment with it. Once again, great post and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete