Sunday, February 8, 2015

C4T


The first blog post that I commented on was titled “Science Experiments Via Video Conference”. The teacher is a 5th grade teacher and they video chatted another classroom from a different state. Each classroom performed a science experiment while the other class observed. I thought that this was an awesome idea especially with today’s expansion of technology. I made a point that our society has gotten to the point where you could have something as serious as am interview over video-chat so it’s an awesome idea to expose these kids to that resource as early as possible. The second blog post that I commented on was titled “Eggsercizes!!”. It was Easter and instead of filling the eggs with candy, the teacher printed out strips of paper with different exercises on them like “10 push-ups” or “10 sit-ups” and the student had to do them before looking for the next egg. I thought that this was awesome. We have an obesity epidemic happening in our country so any chance to take out unhealthy things and replace them with something active is great. I told the teacher this is definitely something I’ll keep in mind for my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment